About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, August 17, 2012

God’s Verse for God’s people…


Luke 11:28  

He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Praises everlasting for that most wondrous of gifts: a man who could hear the word of God and keep it! Sing thanks unto the Lord that by His Son's obedience to God's holy law, even unto death, the eternal blessings of the Lord might now fall upon His people. How fortunate are we become, those who serve the Lord in the faith of righteousness! Rejoice, O people, and sing evermore His mighty praise.

Isaiah 41:13  

For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you.

My Prayer: Lord help me to trust in You when I'm scared—when I'm afraid of what people might think of me when I tell them about You and Your good news. Thank You Lord, for being right by my side, holding my hand, and strengthening me for every good work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment