About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Blessings for the Upright


1 Salvation

Psalms 7:10

My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart.

Proverbs 28:18

He whose walk is blameless is kept safe, but he whose ways are perverse will suddenly fall.

2 Favor or Grace

Psalms 11:7

For the LORD is righteous, he loves justice; upright men will see his face.

3 Rewards

Psalms 18:23-24

23 I have been blameless before him and have kept myself from sin.

24 The LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his sight.

4 Manifestation of God

Psalms 18:25

To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless,

5 Preservation

Psalms 25:21

May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you.

6 Joy

Psalms 32:11

Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!

Psalms 64:10

Let the righteous rejoice in the LORD and take refuge in him; let all the upright in heart praise him!

Psalms 97:11

Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment