About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Ways of waiting for God


Prayerfully

Psalms 25:4-5

4 Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;

5 guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

Patiently

Psalms 37:7

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Psalms 145:15

The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time.

Single-mindedly

Psalms 62:5

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.

Expectantly

Psalms 62:5-6

5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.

6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.

Psalms 132:2

He swore an oath to the LORD and made a vow to the Mighty One of Jacob:

Micah 7:7

But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

Evangelism:

"This Pentecostal movement is something which God has started at high speed, but the faster we go the greater the need of holiness. The more power we have, the more we need to have every obstacle cleared out of the way. That which cannot be noticed in an old dead church can wreck a revival in a Pentecostal church. May God give us holiness with our Pentecost, for we surely need it. No revival can continue with the blessing of God upon it that does not have a high standard of holiness." – Donald Gee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment