About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ezekiel


26th book of the Bible. 48 Chapters. 1,273 Verses. 39,407 Words and 310 Verses of history. 
                                                                                                                                       
Messages from God:

Ezekiel 26:19

“This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I make you a desolate city, like cities no longer inhabited, and when I bring the ocean depths over you and its vast waters cover you,

Ezekiel 27:1

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 28:1

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 28:11

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 28:20

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 28:25

“‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will show myself holy among them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob.

Ezekiel 29:1

In the tenth year, in the tenth month on the twelfth day, the word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 29:8

“‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will bring a sword against you and kill your men and their animals.

Ezekiel 29:13

“‘Yet this is what the Sovereign LORD says: At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the nations where they were scattered.

Ezekiel 29:19

Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am going to give Egypt to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and he will carry off its wealth. He will loot and plunder the land as pay for his army.

Ezekiel 30:1

The word of the LORD came to me:

Ezekiel 30:6

“‘This is what the LORD says: “‘The allies of Egypt will fall and her proud strength will fail. From Migdol to Aswan they will fall by the sword within her, declares the Sovereign LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment