About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Teachings of Christ


Grumble

John 6:43  

“Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered.

Guidance

John 16:13  

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Hairs numbered

Matthew 10:30  

And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Hand of God

John 10:27-29  

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.

29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and the Father are one.”

Happiness

Matthew 5:12  

Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

John 13:16-17 

16 I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.

17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Evangelism:

He is able.

Hebrews 7:25 

“Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment