About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Facts about Holy Spirit.


Can be vexed:

Isaiah 63:10 

But they rebelled, and vexed his Holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Can enter into men:

Ezekiel 2:2 

And the spirit entered into me when he spoke unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spoke unto me.

Fell upon:

Ezekiel 11:5 

And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the LORD; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them

Makes men full of power:

Micah 3:8 

But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

Can cast out devils:

Matthew 12:28 

But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Can be given to men by the Father:

Luke 11:13

 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment