About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Truth comes from God

God of truth:

Psalms 31:5

Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth.

Isaiah 65:16

Whoever invokes a blessing in the land will do so by the God of truth; he who takes an oath in the land will swear by the God of truth. For the past troubles will be forgotten and hidden from my eyes.

Christ is truth:

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 1:14

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 8:45

Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

Holy Spirit is Spirit of truth:

John 14:17

The Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

John 16:13

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Word of God is truth:

John 17:17

Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.

Judgment of God is true:

Romans 2:2

Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth.

Truth came by Jesus Christ:

John 1:17

For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Christ came to earth to bear witness unto the truth:

John 18:37

“You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

The truth is in Christ:

Ephesians 4:21

Surely you heard of him and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment