About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, August 16, 2013

What is the condition of your heart?

Psalms 4:7  

You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound.

Psalms 20:4  

May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.

Psalms 24:4  

He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false.

Psalms 26:2  

Test me, O LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind;

Psalms 27:14  

Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

Psalms 44:21  

Would not God have discovered it, since he knows the secrets of the heart?

Psalms 51:10  

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Psalms 51:17  

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.

Psalms 86:11  

Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.

Psalms 90:12  

Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment