About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Father God…You are Unique!



+ 1 Samuel 2:1-2 

1 Then Hannah prayed and said: “My heart rejoices in the LORD; in the LORD my horn is lifted high. My mouth boasts over my enemies, for I delight in your deliverance.

2 “There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.

+ Psalms 40:4-5 

4 Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.

5 Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.

Isaiah 46:9-10 

9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

+ 1 Corinthians 15:26-28 

26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 

27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 

28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

+ Colossians 1:17-18 

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

+ 2 Samuel 7:22 

“How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment