About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Galatians 3:26-29



Galatians 3:26-29

You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. - Galatians 3:26-29

Thoughts on This Verse...

One. Basic, simple, and easy to understand. When we become Christians through faith and baptism into Christ, we are made one with all other Christians around the world. Race, gender, and social status are gone. All that's left is One, the One, Jesus. Our lives are his and thus are connected to each other. Our destination is the same, heaven. Our family is the church. No barriers. No closed doors. We are one.

2 Corinthians 5:19-20

God has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. 

Thoughts on This Verse...

The price has been paid. The ransom is provided. God's judgment was averted, not because of anything we did to appease him, but by his own sacrifice of Jesus for our sins. If God has gone to such great links to reconcile us to himself and adopt us into his family, how can we refuse? We must not! Father God, we offer you our hearts!

Daily Thoughts

. The value of the Bible consists not only in knowing it but obeying it.

. All that I am and have I owe to Jesus.

. When food becomes our god, our appetite for the Bread of Life diminished.

. The more we meditate on Scripture, the more readily we’ll detect error.

Chorus - Surrender

Gracious Savior,

Cleanse me from all my past sin;

Heal me; seal me

Now by Thy Spirit within.

Loving Master,

I give myself unto Thee;

Take me, make

What Thou wilt have me to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment