About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Our Spiritual Exercises



Go to God in prayer daily 

John 15:7 

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.

Read God’s Word daily 

Acts 17:11 

Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Obey God moment by moment 

John 14:21 

Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.”

Witness for Christ by your life and words 

Matthew 4:19 

“Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will make you fishers of men.”

Trust God for every detail of your life

1 Peter 5:7 

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Holy Spirit — Allow Him to control and empower your daily life and witness 

Galatians 6:17 

Finally, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus.

Acts 1:8 

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Chorus - Bible

I am trusting, trusting in the Word;

Though the earth change and decay,

It shall never, never pass away;

I am trusting in the Word of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment