About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Righteousness



Isaiah 26:9  

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.

Isaiah 9:10  

Though grace is shown to the wicked, they do not learn righteousness; even in a land of uprightness they go on doing evil and regard not the majesty of the LORD.

Isaiah 28:17  

I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plumb line; hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie, and water will overflow your hiding place.

Isaiah 30:18  

Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!

Isaiah 32:1  

See, a king will reign in righteousness and rulers will rule with justice.

Isaiah 32:16  

Justice will dwell in the desert and righteousness live in the fertile field.

Isaiah 32:17  

The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever.

Isaiah 33:5  

The LORD is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness.

Isaiah 41:2  

“Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service? He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them to dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow.

Isaiah 41:10  

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 42:6  

“I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,

Thought

The world's most frustrated man?  It's the fellow who must always find a short cut, but discovers he is on a straight road.
Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment