About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

“I will’s” of God to Noah



Destroy them with the earth

Genesis 6:13  

So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.

Establish My covenant with you

Genesis 6:18  

But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you.

Cause it to rain upon earth and Destroy living substance

Genesis 7:4  

Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

Not curse the ground again and Not smite every living thing again

Genesis 8:21 

The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

Require life for life and Require blood of beasts that kill

Genesis 9:5  

And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each man, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of his fellow man.

Establish My covenant with you

Genesis 9:11  

I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

Remember My covenant with you

Genesis 9:15  

I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.

Look upon the rainbow

Genesis 9:16  

Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment