About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, November 21, 2014

David’s Understanding About God

 Psalms 138:1-3 

1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; before the “gods” I will sing your praise.

2 I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.

3 When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.

Psalms 138:7-8

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.

8 The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands.

Faithful God in fulfilling His Promises:

Psalms 115:4-7 

4 But their idols are silver and gold, made by the hands of men.

5 They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but they cannot see;

6 they have ears, but cannot hear, noses, but they cannot smell;

7 they have hands, but cannot feel, feet, but they cannot walk; nor can they utter a sound with their throats.

Psalms 132:11 

The LORD swore an oath to David, a sure oath that he will not revoke: “One of your own descendants I will place on your throne—

Lamentations 3:22-23

22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.

23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Faithful God in answering our prayers:

Psalms 65:2 

O you who hear prayer, to you all men will come.

Isaiah 59:1-2 

1 Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.

2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.

Psalms 51:3 

For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me.

Psalms 51:7 

Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

Psalms 143:6 

I spread out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Selah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment