About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Where Do We Find Strength

Hard Times May Come, But He’s There With Us Through Them All

2 Corinthians 12:9 

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Philippians 4:12-13 

12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 

13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

Isaiah 40:29 

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

1 Peter 5:10 

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

Hebrews 4:16 

Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Deuteronomy 31:6 & 8

6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

2 Thessalonians 3:16 

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Ravi Zacharias quotes 

God, Truth, Spiritual

Wonder blasts the soul - that is, the spiritual - and the skeleton, the body - the material. Wonder interprets life through the eyes of eternity while enjoying the moment, but never lets the moment's revision exhaust the eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment