About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Where Do We Find Strength?

Don’t Worry Or Fear, Find Your Strength In Him

Joshua 1:9 

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Psalms 145:18-19 

18 The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

1 Peter 5:7 

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Isaiah 12:2 

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.”

God Gives Us A Spirit Of Strength And Power

2 Timothy 1:7 

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

Psalms 138:3 

When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.

Psalms 16:8 

I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalms 62:1-2 

1 My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.

2 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Psalms 112:1 

Praise the LORD. Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who finds great delight in his commands.

Psalms 112:7-8 

7 He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

8 His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his foes.

Psalms 91:1-2 

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment