About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 17, 2014

Obedience assures several things

- Obedience assures a prosperous life and success:

John 1:8 

He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

- Obedience assures entrance into the kingdom of heaven:

Matthew 7:21 

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Luke 8:21 

He replied, “My mother and brothers are those who hear God's word and put it into practice.”

- Obedience assures the mercy of God:

Exodus 20:6 

But showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

- Obedience assures that a person is a member of God’s family:

Matthew 12:50 

For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

Mark 3:35 

Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother.”

- Obedience assures being blessed:

Deuteronomy 11:27 

The blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your God that I am giving you today;

- Obedience assures that we know the truth:

John 7:17 

If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

- Obedience assures and said unto him, if a man love me, he will keep my words and my      Father will love him, and we will come unto him and make our abode with him:

John 14:23 

Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment