About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, January 26, 2015

About Giving To God

Proverbs 3:9-10  

9 Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops;

10 then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.

Malachi 3:10  

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

Luke 6:38  

Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

About Reading God’s Word

Hebrews 4:12  

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

James 1:25  

But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does.

1 Peter 2:2  

Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

About Obeying God

John 15:10-11  

10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. 

11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.
Luke 6:47-48  

47 I will show you what he is like who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice. 

48 He is like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built.

1 John 2:3-5  

3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. 

4 The man who says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 

5 But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment