About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Facts about Perfection

It is in Christ bodily form:

Colossians 2:9  

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,

It is possible in known areas:

Ephesians 3:1516 

15 from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. 

16  I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

It is not possible in unknown areas:

Ephesians 3:12  

In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.

We are chosen for it:

Ephesians 1:4  

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. 

We are commanded for it:

Matthew 5:48  

Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

We must lead others also:

Colossians 1:28-29  

28 We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. 

29  To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me.

We must pray for it:

Colossians 4:12 

 Epaphras, who is one of you and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends greetings. He is always wrestling in prayer for you, that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured.

Planned for God’s pleasure:

Father, thank you for creating me for your pleasure! I would not even exist if you hadn’t chosen to make me. If I don’t get anything else done today, help me to know and love you a little bit more before I go to sleep tonight. Help me to develop a lifestyle of worship.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment