About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Bible verses on Intimacy with God

Job 22:25-26

25 then the Almighty will be your gold, the choicest silver for you.

26 Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty and will lift up your face to God.

Psalms 11:7 

For the LORD is righteous, he loves justice; upright men will see his face.

Psalms 16:2 

I said to the LORD, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”

Psalms 16:11 

You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Psalms 17:14-15 

14 O LORD, by your hand save me from such men, from men of this world whose reward is in this life. You still the hunger of those you cherish; their sons have plenty, and they store up wealth for their children.

15 And I—in righteousness I will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.

Psalms 25:14 

The LORD confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.

Psalms 27:4 

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.

Psalms 27:8 

My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, LORD, I will seek.

Psalms 31:19 

How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.

Proverbs 1:23 

If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment