About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Common Testimonies of the Redeemed

Psalms 40:-1-3 

1 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.

2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

3 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.

John 3:20-21

20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 

21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Truth is seen in what it does and whom it seeks. Let's live as children of light and seek after the Father who dwells in inapproachable and glorious light so we might be the light of the world.

Faith Quotes

Martin Luther – “Faith is a living and unshakable confidence, a belief in the grace of God so assured that a man would die a thousand deaths for its sake.”

Martin Luther – “Peace if possible, truth at all costs.”

Unknown – Don’t believe in miracles, rely on them!

Daily Thoughts

. When you’re weary in life’s struggles, find your rest in the Lord.

. If we take care of our character, our reputation will take care of itself!

. If we depend on Christ for everything, we can endure anything.

. Christ, the Rock, is our sure hope.

. Do my choices bring glory to God or draw attention to me?

. God can use you at any age--if you are willing.

. It’s what’s in the heart that matters.

. A small step of obedience is a giant step to blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment