About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Faith to Faith – Strength to Strength

Revelation 2:26 

To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—

Revelation 3:21 

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Revelation 3:5 

He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.

Hebrews 6:10-12 

10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. 

11 We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure. 

12 We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.

Do Not Ever Lose Your Faith in the Lord

Matthew 13:58 

And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.

Hebrews 3:19 

So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.

Hebrews 4:2-3 

2 For we also have had the gospel preached to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because those who heard did not combine it with faith. 

3 Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said, “So I declared on oath in my anger, ‘They shall never enter my rest.’” And yet his work has been finished since the creation of the world.

Hebrews 3:12-14 

12 See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 

13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness. 

14 We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first.

Romans 11:19-23 

19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 

20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 

21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 

23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment