About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Obedience assures several things - 2

Exodus 23:22

If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you.

Obedience assures that God and all things will work out for our good:

Jeremiah 7:23 

But I gave them this command: Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in all the ways I command you that it may go well with you.

Obedience assures being loved by God and by Christ:

John 15:10 

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.

Obedience assures a good and a longer life:

Deuteronomy 4:40 

Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may live long in the land the LORD your God gives you for all time.

Obedience assures being a friend of Christ:

John 15:14-15 

14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Obedience assures eating the good of the land:

Isaiah 1:19 

If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment