About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, April 17, 2015

Events after the Millennium - 2

Great white throne judgment

Matthew 3:10 

The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

Matthew 7:21-23 

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 

23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Matthew 10:15 

I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

Matthew 10:26 

“So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.

Matthew 11:20-24 

20 hen Jesus began to denounce the cities in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent. 

21 “Woe to you, Korazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! If the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. 

22 But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you. 

23 And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted up to the skies? No, you will go down to the depths. If the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day. 

24 But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.”

Matthew 12:36-37 

36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 

37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment