About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, April 27, 2015

God the Son - 9

The bread of God

John 6:33 

For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

The bread of life

John 6:35 

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.

John 6:48-51 

48 I am the bread of life. 

49 Your forefathers ate the manna in the desert, yet they died. 

50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die. 

51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

Light of the world

John 8:42 

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.

Door of the sheep 

John 10:7 

Therefore Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep.

The good shepherd

John 10:11 

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

The way, the truth, the life

John 14:16 

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever—

The vine

John 15:1-8 

1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 

2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 

3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 

4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 

6 If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 

8 This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment