About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Examples of Prayers answered by God

Psalms 91:15 

He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Isaiah 58:9 

Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I. 

Isaiah 65:24 

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.

Zechariah 13:9 

This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’”

Luke 11:9 

“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Luke 11:10 

For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

John 15:7 

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.

Matthew 18:19 

“Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

Mark 11:24 

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

James 5:16 

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

1 John 3:22 

And receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment