About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Facts about Humility

Before God

1 Kings 21:29 

“Have you noticed how Ahab has humbled himself before me? Because he has humbled himself, I will not bring this disaster in his day, but I will bring it on his house in the days of his son.”

With God

Micah 6:8 

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

It is good

Micah 6:8 

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Clothe with it

Colossians 3:8 

But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

It is in Jesus

Matthew 11:29 

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Before honor

Proverbs 15:33 

The fear of the LORD teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor.

Used in service

Acts 20:19 

I served the Lord with great humility and with tears, although I was severely tested by the plots of the Jews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment