About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Father God…You are Responsive!

Jeremiah 33:2-3 

2 “This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it—the LORD is his name: 

3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

Psalms 57:1-3

1 Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.

2 I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me.

3 He sends from heaven and saves me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me; Selah God sends his love and his faithfulness.

Isaiah 58:9 

Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I. “If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and malicious talk,

Isaiah 58:11 

The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

Matthew 7:7-8 

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 

8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

1 Thessalonians 3:12  

May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.

Thoughts on Today's Verse....

God is love. God is also the source of love. He pours love into our hearts through the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5). So how do we make our churches, our families, our small groups, and communities more loving? We pray for God to grow the love in those in groups, let them know that we are praying that prayer for them, then communicate and demonstrate our love to those very same groups.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment