About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Intercession

"No man can do me a truer kindness in this world than to pray for me." 

Redemption 

"I thought I could have leaped from earth to heaven at one spring when I first saw my sins drowned in the Redeemer's blood." 

World/Field

I have but one passion: It is He, it is He alone. The world is the field and the field is the world; and henceforth that country shall be my home where I can be most used in winning souls for Christ. 

Eternity

Martin Luther says

 Some people do not like to hear much of repentance; but I think it is so necessary that if I should die in the pulpit, I would desire to die preaching repentance, and if out of the pulpit I would desire to die practicing it.

Short Quotes

If you haven't heard from GOD" lately, Try sending some knee mail!"

Burden for Souls

It is the duty of every Christian to be Christ to his neighbor. 

I have but one candle of life to burn, and I would rather burn it out in a land filled with darkness than in a land flooded with light.

Proverbs 10:2

Ill-gotten treasures are of no value, but righteousness delivers from death.

Thoughts on Today's Verse...
.
My mom regularly reminded my brothers and I as we grew up that sin is often a false shortcut to a good thing. In a similar way, the Holy Spirit reminds us that falsely acquired riches are not the path to a rich and full life, which can only be truly acquired through godliness.

Quotes:

Go where you are celebrated instead of where you are tolerated.

One day of favor is worth thousand days of labor.

Evangelism:

Beware of reasoning about God’s Word - obey it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment