About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Give Thanks

Salvation

Psalm 16:9-11,

9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices;

 My flesh also will rest in hope.

10 For You will not leave my soul in Sheol,

 Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

11 You will show me the path of life;

 In Your presence is fullness of joy;

 At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 71:23

My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing to You,

 And my soul, which You have redeemed.

Psalm 92:1

It is good to give thanks to the Lord,

 And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;

Psalm 96:2

Sing to the Lord, bless His name;

 Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day.

The joy God gives you in His presence

Psalm 16:11

You will show me the path of life;

 In Your presence is fullness of joy;

 At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

God is great and worthy of praise:

Psalm 18:3

 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;

 So shall I be saved from my enemies.

​​Psalm 48:1

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised

 In the city of our God,

 In His holy mountain:

Psalm 96:4

For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised;

 He is to be feared above all gods.

Psalm 145:3

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised;


 And His greatness is unsearchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment