About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Sins mentioned in the Bible

Inquiring of idols

Hosea 4:12 

Of my people. They consult a wooden idol and are answered by a stick of wood. A spirit of prostitution leads them astray; they are unfaithful to their God.

Divining with rods

Hosea 4:12 

Of my people. They consult a wooden idol and are answered by a stick of wood. A spirit of prostitution leads them astray; they are unfaithful to their God.

Prayerlessness

Hosea 7:7 

All of them are hot as an oven; they devour their rulers. All their kings fall, and none of them calls on me.

Hosea 7:10 

Israel's arrogance testifies against him, but despite all this he does not return to the LORD his God or search for him.

Hosea 7:14 

They do not cry out to me from their hearts but wail upon their beds. They gather together for grain and new wine but turn away from me.

Indifference

Hosea 7:2 

But they do not realize that I remember all their evil deeds. Their sins engulf them; they are always before me.

Hosea 10:12 

Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers righteousness on you.

Plundering 

Hosea 7:1 

Whenever I would heal Israel, the sins of Ephraim are exposed and the crimes of Samaria revealed. They practice deceit, thieves break into houses, bandits rob in the streets;

Surmising

Hosea 7:15 

I trained them and strengthened them, but they plot evil against me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment