About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Small Prayers

Repeat these Prayers.

Holy God, I do believe that Jesus came to earth, died, and was raised from the dead. Please help me show and share that message with those around me looking to find hope and help. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to those around me who are searching and give me courage and sensitivity to share Jesus with them. Father, I want so much to share in your work; please help me as I rededicate myself to it today. In the name of Jesus my Savior I pray. Amen.

Help me, Father, to find the place where I'm supposes to fit into your body. Until then, I pledge to try all sorts of ministries so that your Spirit, and not just my own preference, will guide me into your place for me to serve. Thank you for giving me a place to belong. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Father, you know each hair on my head and every thought on my heart. Thank you for hearing my prayers. Thank you for answering so many of them with the answer I sought from you. Give me patience when I cannot see your hand in the other answers that do not come as soon or do not bear the result that I request. I believe and trust that you are there and working for my good even when I can't see it. I believe you always answer to your glory and my best interest. But please, dear Father, strengthen my faith so that I will never outlive my trust and faith in you. In the name of Jesus I ask it. Amen.

Almighty God, I am overwhelmed at your sacrificial love offered to me in Jesus. Father, please use your Spirit to stir me to service in response to your grace and have this Comforter build my assurance in your salvation and in your longing to give me your rich blessings. In Jesus' glorious name I pray. Amen.

Holy God, please help me as I try continue serving you faithfully. My desire is to be steadfast in my love and living for you until the glorious day that so many of your children have longed for over the centuries. I long to see you in your glory and to share in your presence and to join with the saints of all ages praising you around your glorious throne. Through Jesus I pray. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment