About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Things Men Can Do

Forsake the right way

2 Peter 2:15  

They have left the straightway and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of wickedness.

Sin until God will not have mercy again

Deuteronomy 29:20  

The LORD will never be willing to forgive him; his wrath and zeal will burn against that man. All the curses written in this book will fall upon him, and the LORD will blot out his name from under heaven.

Jeremiah 13:14  

I will smash them one against the other, fathers and sons alike, declares the LORD. I will allow no pity or mercy or compassion to keep me from destroying them.’”

Ezekiel 5:11  

Therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, because you have defiled my sanctuary with all your vile images and detestable practices, I myself will withdraw my favor; I will not look on you with pity or spare you.

Ezekiel 7:4-9  

4 I will not look on you with pity or spare you; I will surely repay you for your conduct and the detestable practices among you. Then you will know that I am the LORD.

5 “This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Disaster! An unheard-of disaster is coming. 

6 The end has come! The end has come! It has roused itself against you. It has come! 

7 Doom has come upon you—you who dwell in the land. The time has come, the day is near; there is panic, not joy, upon the mountains. 

8 I am about to pour out my wrath on you and spend my anger against you; I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices. 

9 I will not look on you with pity or spare you; I will repay you in accordance with your conduct and the detestable practices among you. Then you will know that it is I the LORD who strikes the blow.

Romans 11:20-21  

20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 

21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

2 Peter 2:4-5  

4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; 

5  if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment