About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Good Things

Health

Genesis 43:28 

And they said, Thy servant our father is well, he is yet alive. And they bowed the head, and made obeisance.

Success

Joshua 1:8 

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate thereon day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Courage

Psalms 27:4 

One thing have I asked of Jehovah, that will I seek after; That I may dwell in the house of Jehovah all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of Jehovah, And to inquire in his temple.

Psalms 31:24 

Be strong, and let your heart take courage, All ye that hope in Jehovah.

Loving-kindness

Psalms 69:16 

Answer me, O Jehovah; for thy lovingkindness is good: According to the multitude of thy tender mercies turn thou unto me.

Drawing near to God

Psalms 73:28 

But it is good for me to draw near unto God: I have made the Lord Jehovah my refuge, That I may tell of all thy works.

Thankfulness

Psalms 92:1 

It is a good thing to give thanks unto Jehovah, And to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High;

Mercy

Psalms 109:21 

But deal thou with me, O Jehovah the Lord, for thy name's sake: Because thy lovingkindness is good, deliver thou me;

Judgments of God

Psalms 119:31 

I cleave unto thy testimonies: O Jehovah, put me not to shame.

Trouble and chastening

Psalms 119:71 

It is good for me that I have been afflicted; That I may learn thy statutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment