About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, October 20, 2017

Atrophying or Absorbing?

Mark 4:12

so that,
  “‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
 and ever hearing but never understanding;
 otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’”

The Height of God’s Love

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future,  nor any powers,    neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God  that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    Paul’s Anguish Over

Do You Know How Much You Are Loved?

Jeremiah 31:3

The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:
  “I have loved  you with an everlasting love;
 I have drawn  you with unfailing kindness.

Easter Shows Us God’s Amazing Love

Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

I Can’t Say it Enough

Jeremiah 31:3

The word of the Lord came to me again: “What do you see?”
 “I see a pot that is boiling,” I answered. “It is tilting toward us from the north.”

Jesus Prays for You

John 17:20

All I have is yours, and all you have is mine.  And glory has come to me through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment