About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, October 9, 2017

Blessings of God’s Word

Keep from sin:

Psalm 119:11

I have hidden your word in my heart
 that I might not sin  against you.

Gives birth:

James 1:8

Such a person is double-minded  and unstable  in all they do.

Sets free:

John 8:32

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

It cleanses:

John 15:3

You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.

It heals:

Psalm 107:20

He sent out his word  and healed them;
 he rescued  them from the grave.

Gives understanding:

Psalm 119:130

I have chosen  the way of faithfulness;
 I have set my heart  on your laws.

Gives faith:

Romans 10:17

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message,  and the message is heard through the word about Christ

Thoughts 

.. I am to become a Christ to my neighbor and need to be for him what Christ is for me.
- Martin Luther

.. Oh, how great peace and quietness would he possess who should cut off all vain anxiety and place all his confidence in God. - Thomas a Kempis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment