About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Love – What Bible says? - 3

21. John 11:3

So the sisters sent word to Jesus, “Lord, the one you love  is sick.”

22. John 13:34-35

A new command  I give you: Love one another.  As I have loved you, so you must love one another.    By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

23. John 15:15

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

24. John 14:21

Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me.  The one who loves me will be loved by my Father,  and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

25. John 14:23-24

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching.  My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.    Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

26. John 15:17

This is my command: Love each other.

27. John 15:12-13

My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.    Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

28. John 16:27

No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me  and have believed that I came from God.

29. John 17:23-24

I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me  and have loved them  even as you have loved me.

    “Father, I want those you have given me  to be with me where I am,  and to see my glory,  the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment