About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Today I have a choice

"You have shown me the path to life, and you shown me glad by being near to me. Sitting at your right side, I will always be joyful." - Psalm 16:11

Today. I have some important choice to make.

1. What will I DO today with God besides me.?

2. What will I SAY today with God besides me?

3. What will I THINK about today with God beside me?

As you go throughout your day think of ways to be Jesus to others. What negative thoughts enter your mind, fill them with thoughts of God. With God besides you, look for ways to be His servant.

Ephesians 5:15-16

Be very careful, then, how you live — not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. -

Even though we are God's holy children, we also need to be aware of what time it is in our world. The evil one still exercises his control over the hearts of many people.

God wants us to "redeem the time," making the most of every opportunity we have to touch the lives of others with his grace and to resist the temptation and overcome the opposition of the evil one.

Malachi 3:7

"Ever since the time of your forefathers you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you," says the LORD Almighty. –

In times of horror and disaster, people routinely ask, "Where is God in all of this?" Yet we so often leave God at the periphery of our lives and look for him only when we are desperate and have no other options. When things are going well, we seldom say,

"Where is God in all of this? Why, he's right here blessing us! Let's praise him for his goodness!" God pleads with us to turn to him and seek after him, in good times and in bad. Not only will we find him; he will return to us and walk with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment