About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, October 19, 2017

God Calls You to Prayer

God does not depend solely on a few staunch saints. He has planned for ordinary Christians  like you and me to become mighty in prayer for the blessing and salvation of people and reaping of Christ’s harvest among the nations today.

There is no reason in the world why you cannot become so steadfast in your personal prayer life that Christ will count on you to help build His church and advance His kingdom in many parts of the world. Beginning with your family, your church, and your community, you can pay a significant part through normal daily prayer that will make a difference, even in distant lands.

You don’t have to spend hours each day to qualify for God’s prayer army. Thank God for those who can and do pray like that. But He knows the limitations of your own situation, your schedule, your home and employment responsibilities. His  plan is intended to add a whole new dimension to your prayer life. Whether you are a business executive  or a housewife, a factory worker or a student, a layman or a minister of the gospel – God desires for you to begin a thrillingly new and more effective life of prayer.

 A Place Prepared for You

“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself, that where I am, there ye may be also” John 14:3 ( KJV).

Thoughts on Worship

Our First Purpose is to Worship God.

“Therefore, I urge you brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual worship.” (Romans 12:1).

Embrace Your Identity in Christ

“He has identified us as his own by placing the Holy Spirit in our hearts.”

2 Corinthians 1:22a (NLT)

You are defined by God and God alone. He identifies you as his own (2 Corinthians 1:22).

I’m Here, God

“The Lord takes pleasure in his people…“ Psalm 149:4

It seems silly to announce my presence to God, and yet almost every morning when I settle into the rocker after coffee, I find myself spontaneously whispering, “I’m here, God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment