About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Called to Trust

Psalm 6:9
The Lord has heard my cry for mercy;
 the Lord accepts my prayer.

When God says No

1 Kings 8:56
and King Solomon and the entire assembly of Israel that had gathered about him were before the ark, sacrificing  so many sheep and cattle that they could not be recorded or counted.
    The priests then brought the ark of the Lord’s covenant  to its place in the inner sanctuary of the temple, the Most Holy Place,  and put it beneath the wings of the cherubim.

Open Bible, Open Heart, Open Ears

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Consolation of the Soul

Psalm 94:19
When anxiety  was great within me,
 your consolation  brought me joy.

Home Hiding Place

Psalm 32:7
You are my hiding place;
 you will protect me from trouble
 and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Build Your House on the Rock

Matthew 7:24
“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment