About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, December 14, 2017

I Found Trouble - Ps. 116:3

Believer, you are not exempt from trials, but you have sufficient grace for any trouble.

David's experience in (Ps. 116:3-4) "I found trouble and sorrow. Then I called upon the name of the LORD; 'O LORD, I implore You, deliver my soul'."

Prayer is the universal remedy subduing every disease. Prayer unlocks the treasures of God and shuts the gates of hell. Prayer extinguishes the violence of flames and closes the mouths of lions. Prayer overcomes heaven and bends omnipotence to its will.

Just pray, my dear believer during this (LENT) and, in the name of the Well-Beloved, answers of peace must be given.

Locked Into Love

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.—Psalm 106:1

I’m grateful for Your unending love, Father. I’m locked into Your love by the Holy Spirit who is living in me.

Christ’s death and resurrection are the measure of God’s love for me.

Hebrews 4:12

“For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”

What is the greatest tool to repair the human heart? ...by-pass surgery? ...angioplasty? ...artificial heart? ...transplant? How about the Word of God? You see, while these other techniques can be of great aid to the physical heart of people, God's tool for heart surgery is his Word. This sharp scalpel can reach the soul and spirit as well as being a physical blessing.

So how much of your heart are you offering to God, and his powerful heart-healing tool to touch? As you open God's Scripture, as you hear the message of God preached, why not ask for the Holy Spirit's help to help you understand, apply, and put into practice what is being taught? Let's offer our hearts to the Great Physician to do his work in us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment