About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 1, 2017

What do you think about Christ? – 2

To a Teacher:

John 13:13

You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am.

To a Farmer:

Mark 4:14

The sower sows the word.

To a Geologist:

1 Corinthians 10:4

and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.

To a Gardener:

John 15:1

“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.

To a Judge:

2 Timothy 4:8

Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

To an Advocate:

Revelation 3:14

And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write,

  ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God:

To a Jeweller:

Matthew 13:46

who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment