About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, December 4, 2017

Little - 2

Matthew 10:42

And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”

Matthew 14:31

And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?”

Matthew 18:5

Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.

Luke 7:47

Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”

1 Timothy 4:8

For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come

Quotes 

. It is not thy hold on Christ that saves thee; it is Christ.  It is not thy joy in Christ that saves thee; it is Christ.  It is not even thy faith in Christ, though that be the instrument; it is Christ’s blood and merit. - C. H. Spurgeon

. . When we come to the end of ourselves, we come to the beginning of God. - Billy Graham

. Faith is an activity; it is something that has to be applied. - Corrie Ten Boom

Prayer

. Father, thank you for giving me new life in Jesus. I am truly thankful that my guilt is covered by your grace. I ask for the power to live my life of freedom from sin. Forgive me for my times of mediocrity and flirtation with sin. Give me a strong sense of revulsion toward anything that would pollute my soul or distract my heart from your will. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment