About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 30, 2017

The Power of Antichrist

Daniel 8:24

His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power;
 He shall destroy fearfully,
 And shall prosper and thrive;
 He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.


Revelation 19:20

Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Read Revelation 13:1-18

2 Chronicles 7:14

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

While this is a passage often emphasized when talking about the problems with nations and governments, let's remember that the truest application of this must find its home in us and in our churches. We can begin revival in our land if we will commit to daily prayer, weekly fasting, and hearts yearning for God to enter our world and transform it.

Prayer

. O LORD, God of heaven and earth, Ruler of all creation, I praise you. I praise you for your power and glory. I praise you for your wisdom and creativity. I praise you for your mercy and righteousness. I praise you, because you alone are worthy of my praise. O LORD, you alone can bring me full salvation. Please, shine your face upon me. Please, make your presence known in my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Quotes 

. It is great wisdom not to be rash in our sayings nor to maintain too obstinately our own opinions. - Thomas a Kempis

. How many Christians look upon it as a burden and a duty and a difficulty to get alone with God!  That is the great hindrance to our Christian life everywhere. - Andrew Murray

. Grace–getting what you don’t deserve.

Mercy–not getting what you deserve. – Unknown

[Message No: 5936]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment