About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Life, Light, Liberty - 1

The Word received gives Life

John 5:24

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

The Word Entering Gives Light

Psalm 119:105

Your word is a lamp to my feet
 And a light to my path.

The Truth Known Gives Liberty

John 8:32

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Life in and from Christ by Faith

John 1:4

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

John 3:36

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

Light from Christ. Through the Word

John 8:12

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

Psalm 119:11

Your word I have hidden in my heart,

 That I might not sin against You.

Our Enlightenment – Light in us

2 Corinthians 4:6

For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment