About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Christ The Shepherd

 The Chief Shepherd – Coming

1 Peter 5:4

And when the Chief Shepherd  appears, you will receive the crown of glory  that will never fade away.

Introducing Jesus to Others

Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come. — Psalm 71:18

In the beautiful hymn entitled, "O Sacred Head," the final verse ends with this plea: "Lord, let me never, never, outlive my love to thee." To this sentiment we want to add one other: "Lord, let me never, never, die until the next generation knoweth thee!"

Bible Tells Us - 

. To whom are you listening

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life,  and have it to the full.

. The balanced life

2 Corinthians 12:9

But he said to me, “My grace  is sufficient for you, for my power  is made perfect in weakness. ”  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

. How to love the unliveable

John 13:35

By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

[Message No: 7806]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment