About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Psalm 7:1

“O LORD my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me.”

Who or what is pursuing you? Is it a past mistake? Is it an old enemy? Is it your conscience? Is it a nagging sense of guilt? Is it someone who wants to do you physical harm? Is it a physical illness? In the middle of all the storms and struggles of life, where do you go to find peace and security? There is only One who can be a true and lasting refuge. Just One!

Time like this, what we have to tell our Heavenly Father:

. you are my refuge and source of strength when my courage is gone and my soul is weary. 

. Destroy all the forces and powers and enemies that pursue me and seek to take me captive and draw me away from you. 

From Financial Prison to Palace Prosperity

It’s not getting that makes prosperity worth having … it’s  giving that makes prosperity worth getting. Did God prosper Joseph so he could drive the Mercedes of his day – a golden chariot?

God took Joseph from prison to palace to preserve the lives of his family – the bloodline through which man’s salvation – the Messiah – would come.

Prosperity fulfills God’s first priority  - to win souls.

God’s Word … Meditate … 

. Plunder  the Egyptians – Exodus 3:22

Every woman is to ask her neighbor and any woman living in her house for articles of silver  and gold  and for clothing, which you will put on your sons and daughters. And so you will plunder  the Egyptians.”

.Who pass by the way plunder – Psalm 89:41

All who pass by have plundered  him;

 he has become the scorn of his neighbors.

. The plunder of the poor is – Isiah 3:14

The Lord enters into judgment 

 against the elders and leaders of his people:

 “It is you who have ruined my vineyard;

 the plunder  from the poor  is in your houses.

[Message No: 7794]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment