About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, October 5, 2020

Put God First & He Will See to Your Needs

Matthew 6:33-34

“But seek first his kingdom  and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.    Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Prayer

Lord, I confess my past fear and worry. I have fretted over money, retirement funds, and the pursuit of earthly possessions much more than I have fretted over people around me who are dying and going to hell. Much of my past life has been focused on building up my own kingdom instead of Yours. Forgive me. When I begin to repeat this pattern, Lord, remind me to trust You; remind me of Your promises to provide for my needs. And let this reminder cause me to rest and have peace in Your Words. Let this lead me to share my faith and Your provision so others can find that same rest. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Questions in 1 Kings

22:3

And the king of Israel said to his servants, “Do you know that Ramoth in Gilead is ours, but we hesitate to take it out of the hand of the king of Syria?”

22:4

So he said to Jehoshaphat, “Will you go with me to fight at Ramoth Gilead?”

  Jehoshaphat said to the king of Israel, “I am as you are, my people as your people, my horses as your horses.”

22:6

Then the king of Israel gathered the prophets together, about four hundred men, and said to them, “Shall I go against Ramoth Gilead to fight, or shall I refrain?”

  So they said, “Go up, for the Lord will deliver it into the hand of the king.”

Complete Access

Ephesians 3:12

in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.

[Message No: 7796]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment