About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, October 23, 2020

How to use the Word

. Meditate in it – 

1 Timothy 4:10

That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God,  who is the Savior of all people,  and especially of those who believe.

. Delight in it

Psalm 119:47

for I delight  in your commands

 because I love them.

Jeremiah 15:16

When your words came, I ate  them;

 they were my joy and my heart’s delight, 

 for I bear your name, 

 Lord God Almighty.

. Declare it

Psalm 119:13

With my lips I recount

 all the laws that come from your mouth.

Jeremiah 23:28

Let the prophet who has a dream  recount the dream, but let the one who has my word  speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the Lord.

Results of Praising God

I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. — Psalm 9:1

The words of Jessie Brown Pound's old hymn say it best: "If the light of his presence has brightened your way, O will you not tell it today?" Prayerfully select someone who needs to know of the goodness and graciousness of God and share Jesus with that person. A heart filled with praise to God will not only praise him, but will lead others to do so as well!

[Message No: 7819]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment