About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Need of Prayers for Faith

“Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction” – Ephesians 6:4

Malachi 4:6 promised that fathers and children would be reunited in heart. Let's make that true in our homes by nurturing and correcting our children — with a balance between nurture and correction. Let's not make our faith so full of rules and restrictions that it becomes impossible for our children to hear that they are our beloved children, with whom we are very pleased! Let's not grant so much freedom that our children feel neglected and uncertain. 

Let's turn our hearts toward them and pray for God to turn their hearts toward their home with us and their home with you!

Used to enforce a Statement 

2 Corinthians 1:20

For no matter how many promises  God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen”  is spoken by us to the glory of God.

Revelation 1:18

I am the Living One; I was dead,  and now look, I am alive for ever and ever!  And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

Revelation 22:20

Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel,  who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

Questions in Genesis 

30:15

But she said to her, “Is it a small matter that you have taken away my husband? Would you take away my son's mandrakes also?”

30:30

For what you had before I came was little, and it has increased to a great amount; the Lord has blessed you since my coming. And now, when shall I also provide for my own house?”

30:31

So he said, “What shall I give you?”

  And Jacob said, “You shall not give me anything. If you will do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep your flocks:

[Message No: 7792]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment